Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Pure Barre Obsessed

So, my half marathon is in a month from tomorrow, and I am sadly not following my schedule as well as I should be. Through training for my half marathon I have realized just how much I really do not like to run--especially on a treadmill. However, I have not been "slacking" that bad. Instead of running I have been doing pure barre (the exercise I described a few blogs back) every single day. It's unfortunate because I know that pure barre isn't going to help me in terms of my half marathon, but I really enjoy doing it. I would rather have fun exercising than dread going on the treadmill (more like the dreadmill.) I think that my half marathon training would be going much better if it were actually warm out. I have no problem running outside, while enjoying the beautiful outdoors, but I do have a problem breathing in the icky air at the gym. With that said, though, I really need to be better and get back on track (no pun intended.) Hopefully, my next post will be dedicated to an amazing run I just did! Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment