Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Still Pure Barre Obsessed

So, I am sad to say that I have not been the best runner during this last month/ (the semester for that matter.) However, the good news (as I have mentioned in PAST blog posts is that I have become obviously OBSESSED with pure barre.) For starters, it is an amazing exercise. I can't even describe in words really just how amazing my body feels when the exercise is finished. When Thylias told us in the beginning of the semester that this was going to be a "journey" and that our project wasn't over until the actual LAST day, I didn't really understand what she could possibly mean. However, now I do. I started off this semester thinking I was going to write a "dream journal." When that didn't work, I decided to run a half marathon. However, when I wasn't having fun with that I decided to research other exercises. Now, I am beyond happy with my decision. I wasn't able to do pure barre yesterday because I have a paper due today that I was a bit behind on, and I could actually feel my body yearning for pure barre. This is an amazing feeling and one that I do not want to get rid of. Although it has definitely been a journey to get to this moment, I am glad that I discovered something as rewarding as Pure Barre along the way! 

1 comment:

  1. Really inspirational. I would like to try pure bare just from your comments about it. Though you had a little change of heart about the marathon, I think a healthy physical lifestyle can be accomplished in many different ways. Way to go Jesse!

    ReplyDelete